Hey there! You’ve reached the legal part of my blog.
Last updated: ….. May, 23, 2018
The information provided on this blog is purely for entertainment and informational purposes. I am not liable for any physical, financial, or legal damages caused by anything you read on this website. If it appears that I am an expert on a particular topic, product or service, please understand that I am not. What I write about is based on my feelings and experiences only, not on any endorsements. Remember to use common sense. If you have any concerns, please contact a licensed professional.
This is something I take very seriously and will never share your information with anyone. Any information gathered by cookies or manual entry, such as email address, is only used for communication and being able to plan future content based on what you guys love on my page.
When you sign up for the email list/newsletter via this site, I will ONLY ever use your email address and name to update you on blog posts and provide you with links to freebies. When it comes to sharing your information, I will be selfish! Nobody contacting me for leads or emails will get them. I value your privacy as much as my own! You have the right to remove yourself from my email list at any time. Every email you get from me will include a link at the bottom allowing you to do so.
I do use Google Analytics to track the statistics for my blog. Doing this allows me to plan for content that is more valuable to my beloved readers, as well as making sure my website provides a user-friendly experience for all visitors. Once again, I do not share any of this information with anyone. I do not receive any information that is personally identifiable. I only receive basic information such as age, gender, location, browser type and what pages you visit on my blog.
Some of my advertising partners who may use web beacons and cookies include:
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings
For more information on how Google uses your information visit How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Affiliates and Advertising
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid-for-click advertising and other forms of compensation. My Promise to you: This compensation will NEVER influence the content I post. I will not recommend something I haven’t personally tried, or wouldn’t be willing to spend my own hard earned cash on. I will always give you my honest opinion.
Some of the links on this blog contain affiliate links and ads. When you click on one of the links and make a purchase, I will receive a small compensation or credit for referring you. This is at no extra cost to you. In some cases, using my link may provide a coupon or discount code to save you money. That’s a win-win for us both!
Disputes with Third Parties and Affiliates:
I am not liable for any disputes or issues you may have with affiliates or third parties. If you sign up or purchase any products or services through links on my blog, you must follow the company’s guidelines and contact them directly. I will never have access to any of your account information and will not be able to help you.
Amazon Disclosure: I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com and affiliated sites
All materials published on this blog are Copyright © Kristin Graziano. Use of any of the materials is outlined below.
Written Content: You may quote up to 50 words of my work without written permission as long as you provide a link back to the page where it was found. You must make it clear that the quoted information is mine and give credit. Any content over 50 words requires written consent. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for consent.
Photographs and Other Media Such as Printables: You are allowed to use images on this website as long as you do not alter them in any way, and the picture includes a caption with a link to my blog as the source directly underneath it. My logo must be kept intact on all images you use.
Other media including my logo, downloads, freebies, printables, email courses and any other material on this site may NOT be used without written permission under any circumstances. You are allowed to link to the post on my blog where they can be found.
OWNER AND DATA CONTROLLER
….. Creatively Quirky (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://www.creativelyquirkyblog.com.com (the “Site”).
Address: ……. 442 Lee Road 2170, Phenix City, AL 36870
Contact email: ……. Kristin@creativelyquirkyblog.com
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Site collects some personal data from its users.
By submitting personal data to us, you agree to us using your personal data as follows.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, PURPOSE AND USE
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to name, email address, cookies, usage data, password.
We may use your personal information to
- send you our newsletters from time to time (weekly or bi-weekly)
- manage contacts and send messages
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us which may be of interest to you
- interact with external social networks and platforms (e.g. social media widgets and share bars)
- allow registration and authentication (e.g. affiliate portals and membership areas)
- allow access to third party services’ accounts
- monitor infrastructure
- manage hosting and backend infrastructure
- carry out remarketing and behavioural targeting (including display ads)
- display content from external platforms
- carry out commercial affiliation (e.g. display ads)
- interact with support and feedback platforms
- manage user database
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site.
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse this data.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information.
Some of third parties such as for example Google Analytics and Google AdSense collect statistics in an anonymized and aggregated form and may not require the consent of the user or may be managed directly by us without the help of third parties.
Through browser preferences, it is also possible to delete cookies installed in the past, including the cookies that may have saved the initial consent for the installation of cookies by this Site.
Users can, for example, find information about how to manage cookies in the most commonly used browsers (e.g. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Internet Explorer) on the website of the browser of choice.
Your personal data may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
LAWFUL BASIS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
We may process personal data relating to users if one of the following applies:
- users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes;
We process and store your personal data for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- personal data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between us and the user will be retained until such contract has been fully performed;
- personal data collected for the purposes of our legitimate interests will be retained as long as needed to fulfil such purposes;
- we may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the user has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn;
- we may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users (such as, for example, ……. (mailerlite), so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their personal data.
- Object to processing of their data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
- Access their data. Users have the right to learn if data is being processed by us, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, we will not process their data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their personal data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their data from us.
- Receive their data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any undue delay.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection supervisory authority.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at ……. Kristin@creativelyquirkyblog.com
These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by us as soon as possible and always within 30 days.
The security of your personal information is important to us.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our Site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the internet is completely secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
We agree to users visiting our Site anonymously.
COPPA (CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT)
For the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, we comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.